الأربعاء، 26 فبراير 2014

#naruto #CH666 analysis | #Obito is the hero!

So, Obito is saving naruto!
You know? It is a little bit ironic! Madara was teaming up with Obito at the beginning but since then Obito noticed that Madara was a  betrayer. Obito changed his side immediately to naruto's, but before that Obito asked Madara "who am I to you?"
" you are not Obito, you are Madara, and you lost everything" Madara said.

I think it's very logical to Obito - whom Madara betrayes - to change his side to naruto's, so he steps to Madara as if he is going to give him his Rinigan and the other half of the nine-tail, but then he sneaks into Madara in order to steal the jiubee. Unfortunately, I don't know what happenes! Obito might have stolen the nine-tail or he didn't. but then Obito gets out of Madara and asks Kakashi to teleporte Naruto into the other dimension  inside Obito's eyes. Thus, Obito teams up with Kakashi in order to get their eyes to a higher level to teleporte to the other dimension to move the nine-tails into Naruto's ass.

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق